The Sign Pad located in Victoria BC, a leading business specializing in sign production and vehicle wraps is currently searching for a full time production specialist to join our team. Candidate must be self motivated, hard-working, reliable and a quick learner with the desire to enter and advance in a fast paced environment within the growing sign industry.
As a Production Specialist, you will be responsible for various areas of sign production which may include but are not limited to:
- Producing all graphic/signage jobs according to work order specifications within the stated timeline.
- Trimming, weeding, masking of various substrates/media
- Applying vinyl graphics without bubbles, wrinkles or errors
- Laminating substrate of different sizes and pairings of media/laminate (gloss, matte, vehicle)
- Custom print cutting on vinyl plotter
- Wide format digital printing, large format flatbed printing
- Quality assurance / proof reading
- Work directly with the production coordinator following instructions and participate in production meetings
- Receive incoming supply orders and provide inventory updates
Qualifications / Skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, upbeat, positive attitude
- Sharp attention to detail
- Keen multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work both independently and as an integral team member
- Able to lift/carry heavy boxes of media and load media into printers.
- Must be reliable, arrive to work on time and ready to work every day. Clean Sign Pad attire and appearance.
- Previous experience in the sign and printing industry preferred.
- An understanding of Adobe Illustrator as well as the differences between vector and raster graphics
- Previous experience with colour management concepts and procedures valued.
For detailed information about our company please visit our about page: https://www.thesignpad.com/about-us/
Salary: To be negotiated depending on experience.
Include cover letter and resume.